Saturday, December 20, 2008

oh the day i had

So everything seemed to being going well this morning. I got up at a decent time. Helped Fred get the kids dressed, fed the horses, had breakfast. Then Fred left. It sometimes just seems like after he leaves that some kind of devil takes over the kids' bodies. They were watching cartoons and having snacks and then when 10:30 rolled around, their nap time, I put them up for their naps. Oh god, this is the third day in a row that they went up fine for their nap and came down without one. Now, I am sure there are a lot of people out there that have no idea how important it is for kids to get naps.....but let me tell you....it is IMPORTANT. By 4:00 I felt like I was in a movie with kids hitting each other, fighting over toys, screaming, pulling on my leg....MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY. AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Then devil mommy comes out with this deep dark voice.....GET IN A TIME OUT!!! Oh man, some days it is just like someone is tapping on my shoulder and tapping and tapping and tapping and tapping and tapping.....then I explode. So anyway, they went to bed at 7. I couldn't take it anymore. Now it is almost 10 and I am wondering where my mommy time went. And with that said, I will now go to bed and get up and do it all over again. Lets hope tomorrow things are going to be different.

1 comment: