Friday, December 26, 2008

My Present from Santa

So, Christmas morning started out just fine.....then I got sick. First I started feeling achy, then my throat started hurting, and then shocks of aches and pains throughout my body. Oh god, it was terrible. But, here is the fun part. Sofia got this little playhouse for her bedroom and Freddie and her played in it all morning, without any trouble....for about 2 hours. Then they napped for 2 hours. Fred and I didn't know what to do with ourselves. I suppose if we weren't both sick we could have done anything but what we did....which was lay around. But, that is okay. Laying around every once in a while is fun. We watched a documentary about this guy and his wife who brought up their 9 children in a 24 foot trailer going from one surfing spot to another. It was pretty wicked. Then I got to actually read for a little while. So, maybe Santa wanted to give me the best present of all. PEACE AND QUIET!!

No comments:

Post a Comment