Sunday, January 4, 2009

Anxious

It will be just a couple days and I will be on the airplane with two crazy kids. I better soak up this comfortableness while I can. I can't stand the couple days before I go on a plane and the couple days before I leave. I have so much stuff running through my head. Will I forget something important. What snacks should I bring on the plane. What other podcasts can I download on my phone for Sofia on the plane. What will I do without Caillou for Sofia. When will I have time to get the laundry done before I go.....freddie NEEDS his spiderman shirts. I need to go to the bank. I need to refill my prescription. Maggie needs her medicine. The horses need love. UGH!! What to do, what to do. Now, what should I make for dinner? I made a killer lentil loaf last night. I was a little dry, but still good. Next time I will make a gravy with it. I found a link to a Vegan Blog site with lots of yummy recipes. Not that I am going Vegan or anything.....not that there is anything wrong with being a Vegan. Anyway, I have lentils and tofu in the fridge that needs to be used up before I go. Hmmm. I think I will do a search...AS SOON AS I GET THIS LAUNDRY IN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment